MamaMagic The baby expo 2016
Parenthood can have its challenges but with the help of experts these can be overcome. MamaMagic, leading and largest baby and parenting expo, is making its way to the Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) from 28 to 30 October 2016.
The expo showcases everything parents and expecting parents could possibly want and need for children from birth to five years and there’ll be lots of savings too.
In addition, families can also look forward to the following:
- Competition: One lucky mom will stand a chance to win a complete pregnancy starter pack worth over R100, 000, sponsored by Pampers Premium Care, Netcare, Maxi Cosi, Quinny, Liberty, Pigeon, Elektra, Cabodle, and Baby City.
- Entertainment: Everyone’s favourite dinosaur, Barney, will be performing four daily shows at the MamaMagic Theatre. Entry into the show is free but a separate ticket is still needed, so parents can state which performance they would like to attend when purchasing tickets.
- The pram park: For everyone’s comfort, no prams will be allowed in the stage area for Barney’s performances, but Baby City has dedicated a pram park area for your convenience. This is a secure area where you can park your pram according to a number system.
- Baby friendly environment: There will be private breast-feeding rooms where moms can feed their little ones in a quiet and comfortable environment. Pampers has set up nappy-changing rooms; and Netcare will have a Stork’s Nest Baby Clinic on-site where you can take your baby to be vaccinated by qualified nurses, or have your questions and concerns about your child’s health answered.
- Specials/discounts: MamaMagic offers prices and specials from selected exhibitors. To view some of these offerings, click here.
- New product awards: Each year MamaMagic run the New Product awards to honour various companies and or individuals who source, produce, supply or invent products or services that help parents.
- Expert seminars: There will be a panel of specialists giving parenting advice at the Huggies experts lounge, giving you the opportunity to chat to professionals in the industry and ask the questions that has given you sleepless nights. You can also get your hands on a free goodie bag and latest copy of the Milestone magazine after each talk. For information about the guest speakers, click here.
Tickets for the 2016 MamaMagic Baby expo
Tickets can be purchased via Ticketpro.com and will be available at the door for R65 per adult. Children under the age of 10 get free entry (limited to two kids per adult). The expo will run from 9:00 until 18:00 on Friday to Saturday, and closes at 17:00 on Sunday.
To find out more about the exhibitors and where they will be situated at the expo, click here.
For more information about the expo, click here.